Baby Partin is now 30 weeks gestation! Only 10 more weeks to go--although, mom is guessing it will be 11 since I was one week late. According to all of my reading, the baby is starting to go from a reddish color to pink since it is gaining lots of cute baby fat. Also, it is close to 4 lbs. and 16 inches long--trust me, I can tell! I have to give my friend, Tabitha, a shout out--she gave me a gift certificate for a pedicure which is PERFECT! With the baby's growing size, I don't think I have been able to reach my feet for a couple months! How perfect is it that this is also the cartoon for the week? We hope you are all having a great Holiday and are looking as forward to Christmas Eve tomorrow as we are! I have been busy baking and cleaning the house for guests! Have a great one and we will check in again with a post soon!




No comments:
Post a Comment