John and I went away to Sapphire Valley this weekend to celebrate our third anniversary. Sapphire Valley is between Highlands and Brevard, for those of you who are as geographically challenged as I am :). We enjoyed an easy drive and arrived at around 9:30PM. On Saturday, we slept in, went to Highlands and shopped, and ate at a great restaurant, The Library, for dinner. Today, we slept in again (which is not as common as it was during our college years) and then took it easy getting home. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend without the hustle and bustle of things to be done. The picture is of John and I as we were leaving. On a side note, I would just like to make a small request that everyone just say a small prayer for an unspoken prayer request. Things have been extremely trying lately emotionally and I just need some prayer warriors. I would appreciate it! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Sunday, December 16, 2007
3rd Anniversary-December 18th
John and I went away to Sapphire Valley this weekend to celebrate our third anniversary. Sapphire Valley is between Highlands and Brevard, for those of you who are as geographically challenged as I am :). We enjoyed an easy drive and arrived at around 9:30PM. On Saturday, we slept in, went to Highlands and shopped, and ate at a great restaurant, The Library, for dinner. Today, we slept in again (which is not as common as it was during our college years) and then took it easy getting home. It was nice to have a relaxing weekend without the hustle and bustle of things to be done. The picture is of John and I as we were leaving. On a side note, I would just like to make a small request that everyone just say a small prayer for an unspoken prayer request. Things have been extremely trying lately emotionally and I just need some prayer warriors. I would appreciate it! I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!! May you be as blessed this next year as you have the past one. Much love!
John and Jennifer Clark
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Happy Anniversary!
Eric and Laura Darnell
Happy anniversary-- and prayers sent!
Post a Comment