Sunday, October 28, 2007

We finally did it!


Well, a lot of you have been asking, and we finally bit the overwhelming bullet and registered for Baby Partin! I will say that I have never felt so overwhelmed and lost as I did trying to figure out what breast pump and accessories that I needed. I think John and I stood in that section of Babys 'R' Us for about 30 minutes before a new mother/store employee came over to help us. We must have looked pathetically lost! Oh! And oh my goodness, there is a WHOLE WALL for BOTTLES! I mean, how difficult should it be to pick out a bottle for a baby? Apparently, there are many things new parents should consider when picking out a bottle! After two and a half hours, we wrapped up at Babys 'R' Us and went home! I also registered at Target from home this evening! So to summarize, we have nothing, we do not know what to do with the stuff we registered for, and we are registered at Babys 'R' Us (www.babysrus) and Target (www.target.com).

On a side note, Baby Partin is getting large enough and kicking hard enough that John has been able to feel it and I have been kept awake at night :). Oh signs of the things to come! We are having a great time however, March is quickly coming and we are very anxious!

Oh! The picture for this post is the 22 week cartoon featured on www.baby-gaga.com. Please note: I am due on March 5th and have NO CLUE what we are having! Just a funny ha ha for the week!

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

Just a note-- I switched bottles twice-- so don't stock up until you know for sure the baby likes that brand!ha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones