Anyway, back to Baby Boy P (as we like to call him--his name is a secret!). He is growing and is perfectly healthy. He is probably more active than Meredith and Nora and I have a feeling he may have the same long limbs as Meredith. We did have a scare this week thinking I was becoming preeclampsic again (I had it with Meredith and was on the verge of having it with Nora). However, tests came in today to say that while my numbers on my tests are high, we are not in danger zone yet. So keep cookin' Baby Boy! :) I am currently dilated 2 1/2cm dilated and 80% effaced so we will see when he decides to come! Things are progressing! We have, for the most part, finished his nursery and it is an adorable planes, trains, and automobiles theme with the use of soft, primary colors (pictures to be posted once he arrives due to the fact that his name hangs in his room).
Keep posted and we will do our best to post more often, especially in light of his arrival! Go ahead and let us know if you have any ideas of what we will name him. I will give the hint that we hope to not have much of a problem to find things that have his initials on them! Hmmm....what could that name be?
Here is a picture of the girls this past month--they are growing way too fast!
Playing at the Greensboro Childrens' Museum
Cool Nora playing at home just after waking up!
Dancing with their Daddy! :)



1 comment:
The girls look so cute and big! Praying for safe and easy delivery of baby boy. Miss you! (I can't wait to find out the name and see his room!)
Post a Comment