So, thanks to a hand me down snow suit from our nephew IV, we bundled up Meredith and took her outside to experience her first snow day! She reminded us of the younger brother on "A
Christmas Story" because she was bundled so much she could barely move...it was a funny sight to see. We sat her down outside in the snow and just as she started to lean in order to attempt to crawl, she landed face first in the snow which apparently was very cold and unpleasant. Once I was able to scoop her up and get over the whole guilt of how did I let that happen, we laughed hysterically. Needless to say, that was the end of playing outside thus we came in to warm up by the fire. I love how she brings such an excitement to the things we normally take f
or granted!
Saturday, January 24, 2009
Snow Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How cute. This was my kind of snow. Glad that Meredith had a chance to play for awhile.
Post a Comment