arents due to the fact that we celebrate weekly birthdays of our new baby girl! But, nonetheless, Happy Birthday, Meredith Grace! She is changing daily and I love watching it (as long as she isn't pooping on me, projectile vomiting on Daddy or crying a 3 hour stretch). She has been a joy and I am learning so much about her. Today, we realized that the reason she hasn't been content in the swing lately is because she does not like the "cradle rock" motion but the front to back motion. Once I turned the chair and put the rock on FULL swing, she was happy as pie. She continues to like her hair washed but has peed on us twice this week during the sponge bath portion of the bath--should we take that personally? For the most part, our method of feeding during the day has been effective, but last night, we had a small relapse...here's to hoping that this kind of sleepless night remains in the past (I know, we are naive).We went to the pediatrician again this week and the report is that jaundice is almost gone and



2 comments:
You look so happy and pretty holding Meredith in that photo! Glad to hear things are doing so well! And, happy 2nd week birthday Meredith! We should plan to get together soon in Burlington while you're still on maternity leave!!!
Her hair is so pretty! What a sweetie! Post more pictures ;-)
Post a Comment