
We had so much fun watching the snow fall and accumulate to a whopping total of 7 inches earlier this weekend! Today, the weather is sunny and in the upper 30s, low 40s so we ventured out to play (yesterday was bitter cold and windy with Meredith and John getting over colds). Meredith was able to attempt to walk in the snow for the first time which she was terrified of. Once we told her that we were going to walk down the road to her best friend, Julianna's, house, she quieted down and braved the snow and ice! We were able to go sledding with Julianna and her daddy, Brian. Meredith and I sat at the top of what is a great hill across the street and watched while

the others had a great time! It was fun laughing at them and seeing John and Brian revert back to childhood days! We expect to have several days out of school due to this snow creating about an inch or two thick layer of ice on the roads.
On a different note, Meredith transitioned to a toddler bed this weekend and is doing great! She is also progressing with potty training to the point that we are considering getting pull up diapers. Nora is incredibly active and I have told many that if this is an indication of what she will be like when she is born, she will be keeping us on our toes! I'm thankful that I have a continuous reminder

ALL day and night that she is healthy and doing well. Meredith continues to call her "N-N-N-Dora" but time will correct this, we believe.

1 comment:
How sweet! I love that she was scared at first then John showed her it was okay.
Post a Comment