Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Go Pack!

Well, this weekend marked a first for Meredith! We finally took her to a NCSU game and this week it was against Clemson. Although we lost, our little girl never noticed! The people that normally sit beside us just happened to not show up to the game until half time so our little wolfpacker was able to occupy herself with climbing in and out of the two open seats, clap and yell "Go Pack!", eat pizza, and watch her daddy yell and scream for his team! Once half time came, however, she was ready for a nap (luckily we brought all of the nap essentials), and she cuddled into her daddy's arms and slept through the whole second half of the game (no, I'm not lying!). She woke up just in time to see us make one final touchdown. We were so proud of how she did and I think that she can see many games in her future!


As for our other little wolfpacker, I guess this is just as good of a time as any to give an update! We had our 11 week appointment and the little "bean" had a heart rate of 150 beats per minute...it was healthy and strong! I have been extremely nauseated all day every day for the past 6 weeks and per my sister-in-law's demand for me to stop dealing with it and ask for some drugs, I did so. I am finally on a medication that makes me want to eat rather than hide from food! What a relief! I am growing and Meredith likes to point at my tummy and say "baby!" or "baby is sleeping...shhhh!" What fun! Keep praying for us as we progress!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones