
Well, 5 months ago, I was informed that I was assigned to teach at Wheatmore High School upon the split of Trinity High to eleviate overcrowding. Today (finally), the school opened and it was glorious and as seen in some kind of movie. After putting in about 30 hours this weekend, my classroom was in tip-top shape and is clean, pretty, and has all of the highest-end and latest technology (72" Smartboard, Document Camera, Air Liner, SmartBoard Clicker Gaming System, and various probes to conduct labs). I will need to take more pictures of my classroom but for now, check out this link and read the article on News 14 Carolina-Triad. They used my classroom for all of their classroom shots which was exciting! They also interviewed one of my students being that she is the Vice President of Student Council. What an exciting Day!
Also, to view a slideshow of WHS, go to http://www.randolph.k12.nc.us/Schools/whs/default.html
Seriously, so exciting! :-D



No comments:
Post a Comment