Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary to US!

Yesterday was our 4th Anniversary and it was relaxing! John asked what I wanted to do to celebrate and I requested that we have a quiet night at home and that I would leave my school work AT SCHOOL! We had a great evening and exchanged presents. We go by the traditional gift calendar and this year was books. John and I have definitely been married for a while because we bought each other the same gifts. I bought him a Men's Devotional small bible since he is now a deacon and has always been a strong leader as a husband and father. He knew that I wanted a small bible to throw in the diaper bag or my purse and so he bought the same. No, we did not consult with each other...I guess we know each other well. I thank God that we have a marriage built on our faith in Jesus and that He is the foundation of our family. Thanks to all of you that wished us happy anniversary wishes!
Yes, that is IV, our nephew--my how the years have passed!

No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones