Well, the day after Christmas, I was walking towards our laundry room and heard a VERY loud "MEEEEOOOOOW!!!!" at the back garage door. When I opened the door, there was an adorable gray kitten looking at me in the most pathetic way. Because we do not want another pet, John and I both walked to a couple nearby neighbors to see if they had lost their sweet kitten. Unfortunately, everyone replied with a "no" and "good luck"! John and I decided to not feed the kitten that evening but to see if it hung around. After another day and a half of the little one pawing at our windows as if to say "Aren't I cute? Don't you want to love me? Don't I look HUNGRY?!", John decided it was time to feed the kitten. We gave Milo a little milk and some of Lucy's food which she inhaled like she had not eaten in a week. It has now been a week and this sweet baby has not left our front door. We decided to name her and have decided to keep her as an outdoor kitten. So friends, meet Milo--our lost kitten who found her way to our door! Maybe God had her come to us because He knew
Oh! By the way, for those of you concerned about how Lucy and Milo are getting along...take a look at this picture. Lucy adores Milo and Milo purrs away when Lucy comes around. They enjoy long walks on the Partin lawn rubbing on each other and taking in the view.



1 comment:
Oh-- Milo is adorable! SO SO stinking cute! I'm so glad you gave the little bugger a happy home!
Post a Comment